Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up: 2nd Week of April

Things That Happened:

I got more hours at my job at the digital labs on Wednesday.
I had another appointment with the doctor on Tuesday.
I shot in the studio with Hunter.
I saw the Shining with Hunter at IFC on Saturday.
I went to an interesting PDN panel/lecture on Wednesday (where one of my favorite photographers/future professors Lisa Elmaleh was talking about her work and recent PDN award).
I had my Critical Eye Final on Monday.
I got some new Lipstick on Sunday and went thrifting.
I worked at Accepted Students day (as a tour guide) at my school, it's a pretty huge event, it can be stressful but also a lot of fun!

Things I Watched:

Tina Barney movie documentary on Thursday
You Are Not I on Thursday
Mad Men
Weeds
New Girl
Parks and Rec


*Note: This has been sitting in my drafts for almost 11 months now, saying this post is overdue is way an understatement, originally I meant to elaborate way more on all the things I talked about on here and also to post pictures but clearly I never got around to it.  Finally I decided to just post it and get it out of my drafts, I didn't want to delete it because I had I already started it and it seems like something I might want to look back on.

Clearly I never kept up with the weekly wrap-ups idea, it's something I still play around with as I would like to use this blog more and keep more of a log of my life, both photographically and through text, but I fear I will just end up abandoning it as I have in the past.  I think for now it's best to just keep this blog as someplace for photographs while I figure out a potential greater purpose for it in the long run, and hopefully start updating it with my photography more frequently as well.

XOXO

Your long absent narrator,

- Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment